With UABB– Particle Backgrounds you get some prebuild particle styling. Apart from these default styles you can customize and personalize background style with JSON code. You can do so with a few easy steps and don’t need to have any coding skills.
You can customize and add custom JSON code from the link here. Below are the steps –
- Visit the link here to design a custom particle styling.
- Choose options as per requirement. You can select particles styling like shape, color, size, number, etc. From interactivity options, you can choose interactive effects on mouse hover/click. You can even set a page background for particles.
- Once you are done with setting custom styling, click on the Download current config (json). This will export the required JSON code for your custom styling.
- Open the above-downloaded file and COPY the entire code.
- Go to your Beaver Builder page and open the Style tab for the Row or Column you want to set background for.
- Under UABB– Particle Backgrounds, choose Style as Custom. Paste the above-copied code under Add Particle Json window.
Save the changes and you are done!