Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Compatibility to WordPress 5.5
- Gravity Forms Styler – Resolved JS error ‘gform’ is not defined
- Advanced Posts – Added Taxonomy filters for grid Layout.
- Advanced Menu – Improved accessibility.
- Table – Added alignment option for each cell.
- Gravity Forms Styler – Added compatibility with Gravity Form v2.5.
- Interactive Banner 2 – Overlay Color option conflict with custom height settings.
- Woo-Products – Resolved issue with Draft products showing when Pagination is active.
- Woo-Products – Resolved issue with Out of Stock products showing when Pagination is active.
- Introduced Fluent Form Styler
- Advanced Icons – Added responsive support for Spacing
- Advanced Menu – Added option to Collapse Menu for Responsive Accordion layout
- Photo Gallery – Added Pagination support
- Photo Gallery – Added Box Shadow option for Images
- Advanced Posts – Resolved PHP notice error with PHP version 7.4
- Advanced Tabs – Width issue in Responsive Accordion Mode when Tab Layout is Vertical
- Advanced Testimonials – Rectified the issue with filters to change next and previous arrows
- Business Reviews – Reload Reviews setting option not working properly
- Contact Form – Button background color not working when Button Style set to Default
- Call To Action – Hover state for button not working when Button style set to Transparent
- Woo-Products – Fixed the issue with Add to Cart for logged out users in Modern Skin
- Introduced Devices module
- Advanced Tab – Added focus color settings
- Contact Form – Added reCAPTCHA v3 support
- Gravity Form Styler – Added style support for the labels and multi-step navigation text
- Off-Canvas – Added Sub Menu toggle option for Menu Content Type
- Advanced Menu – JS error when Custom Breakpoints field is empty
- Interactive Banner 2 – CSS conflict with the custom height settings
- Social Share – Pinterest Share not working due to missing image
- Gravity Forms Styler – Hide form title & description on submit
- Woo-Products – Add To Cart success message not displayed in Quick View for Variable Products
- Users can now share non-personal usage data to help us test and develop better products. ( Know More )
- Added font-display property for Ultimate Icons to improve PageSpeed score
- Login Form – Added loader icon for Google and Facebook login buttons
- Photo Gallery – Added functionality to open a specific Filterable Tab from URL
- User Registration Form – Added optional Terms and Conditions to comply with GDPR
- Default Button padding issue with few themes
- Dual Button – Padding setting not working when Button Style set to Default
- Login Form – View password option alignment issue
- User Registration Form – Allowed usage of multiple Registration Forms on the same page
- Video Gallery – Videos in Filterable Tabs are not loaded when Row ID is used in the URL
- Woo-Products – Grouped products not getting added to cart from quick view
- FAQ – Added accessibility support for Accordion Layout
- Image Carousel – Added option to enable/disable on-hover-pause for slider
- Image Carousel – Added option to disable arrows on small devices
- Registration Form – Added Password match functionality for Confirm Password
- Video gallery – Added an option to display Caption Always
- Woo-Products – Added Main Query option for Source
- Button – HTML rendering issue in the settings field
- Off-canvas – Off-canvas won’t trigger on Firefox version less than 65
- Login Form – Wrong label for password input field
- Woo-Products – Title Hover Color not working
- Woo-Products – Issue with older Beaver Builder version (less than v2.2)
- Security improvement: Since this release contains a security fix, please update UABB to the version 1.26.4 as soon as possible.