Important Security Update: Update Now!
A security researcher privately reported a bug about cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability. Our team immediately took action, and provided the required patch within 2 hours, releasing the update on the same day after thorough validation.
Users don’t need to panic. We haven’t heard of any exploit attempts using this vulnerability. However, we strongly recommend all our users to update Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder as soon as possible.
We take security very seriously and put in continuous efforts to keep our products safe, secure and reliable.
Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder version 1.25.0 has no known security vulnerabilities. And it is recommended that you update it now!
- Introduced FAQ with Schema Support
- Advanced Testimonials – Added position support for Star Rating
- Contact Form – Added Color setting option for Button Icon
- Improve Background Process Notice dismissing logic
- Re-structured and optimized the codebase to improve the security
- Advanced posts – Added New Message section in General Tab and shifted the No Result Message field in that section
- Off-Canvas – Display On Image Alignment Settings option not working
- Resolved PHP error when copying the style from some specific module
- Table of Contents – Contents not working with the unique special characters