The entire world is on social media! Are you? Out of all the places on the web, social networks give you a lot of exposure and a chance to interact with your clients and customers.
Whether you are a corporate firm, a social company or a service oriented small business, reaching out to people will make you well known and create a good reputation about your products and services.
To help you reach out to your audience and increase the social shares of your content, we are introducing the Social Share module with the Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder version 1.4.0.
The Social Share module will help you to
- Display a Social Share icons for top Social Networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Blogger, Digg, Pinterest, Reddit, StumbleUpon and more.
- Select an icon and customize it according to your website.
- Increase social shares to reach out to many more clients on social networks.
Where can this module be used?
Social shares can be used in almost every niche, and by all the professionals and individuals on earth!
To name a few:
- Bloggers can use Social Share buttons so that their readers can share content with other like-minded people on social media.
- Photographers can use social share buttons to share their pictures on networks like Pinterest and more.
- Various businesses can use these buttons to promote offers and deals that people can share with their loved ones.
- A software development company can use this module to promote or introduce a new software they are working on.
- An artist can get great exposure when people share his work across the web on different social networks.
As mentioned above, the list can go on and on. What have you thought of?
You can take a look at a few examples on our demo page here.
Go ahead a give it a try!
We would love to know what you think about this new module. You can share your thoughts, ideas and feedback in the comments below.
8 thoughts on “Enabling Social Share with Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder”
Where do you connect your social share to your social sites? How can I link them, I can’t seem to find an option.
These are actually social share icons that let users share a specific page or post when the user clicks on them. The links are preadded and the user will simply need to click on the icon and login to his account on the specified social network.
Can you tell me where the links are “pre-added”?
You need to select the social network and icon you wish to display.
We’ve added a link to the social network in the code and therefore when you select one, the user will be directed to the login page of the specific network.
For example, the social network type in this screenshot is selected as Facebook and the users will be able to share the page on Facebook.
If you are worried about the page or post URL that needs to be shared is fetched through the code.
I can’t find Instagram under social share type. How do I put Instagram in there. Please help.
Instagram isn’t currently available in this list. However, we’ll see whether this can be done in the future. 🙂
Ridiculous that Instagram is not available as part of the social share module. It is one of the biggest social networking platforms ever.
We did have this added to our roadmap. However, since Instagram deprecated the Public Content API, we have paused the development and we are in the discussion with the Instagram team for releasing our app to retrieve public content. It’s taking a longer time than expected.
So for now, it is moved to in a later to-do list.