Let me greet you with a NAMASKAR! (A Maharashtrian way of greeting each other and the divine within)
I am here today to announce the release of the Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder version 1.4.2!
Let us quickly take a look at what it holds…
Visual content is the most effective thing you can have on your website. Visitors are more attracted towards images and videos rather than long blocks of text on a page.
Understanding the importance of embedding videos, we have added video support in the three effective modules of the Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder! The Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder version 1.4.2, comes with video support for Advanced Accordion, Advanced Tabs and the Modal popup.
Here are some quick screenshots that will show you how easy it is to embed videos in these modules.
Embed a Video in an Advanced Accordion Item
Embed a Video in an Advanced Tab Item
Embed a Video in a Modal Popup
Apart from the video support added to the above modules, UABB version 1.4.2 comes with some additional features of the Advanced Post Module.
An Improved Advanced Post Module
Yes, there are a few improvements in this module too. Unlike in the previous version where this module allowed you to display only the title, meta, content, CTA, etc., you can now use an action to display any other information about the post. Here is an article you can refer to in order to add actions.
The latest Advanced post module also comes with a mobile view option for left and right layouts of the post. This is accompanied with a filter to WP_Query arguments too. Here is an article where you’ll find a number filters you can use.
Let us take a quick look at the fixes we’re releasing with this update.
– Fixed: Advanced Icon – Fallback condition added for background size
– Fixed: Advanced Posts – Fixed image fetching issue for Custom Image size
– Fixed: Advanced Separator – Fixed image display issue
– Fixed: Beaver Builder 1.10 compatibility
– Fixed: Contact Form – Placeholder color issue for Mozilla Firefox fixed
– Fixed: Image Carousel – CSS referencing issue fixed
– Fixed: Image Carousel – Light Box caption not visible issue fixed
– Fixed: Image Carousel – Link Target option added
– Fixed: iHover – Fixed Border color opacity issue
– Fixed: iHover – Fixed hover issue for small devices
– Fixed: iHover – Page scroll issue fixed
– Fixed: Image Separator – Fixed scroll bar issue on small devices
– Fixed: Info Box – Link issue fixed
– Fixed: Interactive Banner 1 – Added alt tag for images
– Fixed: Interactive Banner 2 – Added alt tag for images
– Fixed: Interactive Banner 2 – Fixed ipad visibility issue
– Fixed: Modal Popup – Issue on iPad with youtube video height
– Fixed: Modal Popup – Saved row page break issue fixed
– Fixed: Modal Popup – Trigger issue on small device fixed
– Fixed: Modal Popup – IE close button visibility issue fixed
With these quick improvements and fixes, we are sure that the UABB version 1.4.2 is exactly what you need! I am sure this update has most of the things you’ve been looking for. Please go ahead and update the plugin.
Have some ideas, suggestions or queries you wish to discuss? We would love to hear from you! Simply post them on our Facebook group or simply write to us.
It gives me great joy to announce that a theme we were working on since months is now almost ready and will be released soon!
Astra is the theme! …And it’s the fastest and the best performing theme so far!
Like an active and happening group for UABB, we have a Facebook group for Astra too! Join now to be among the first ones to try our theme that works flawlessly with your favorite Page Builders; yes, Beaver Builder too!
4 thoughts on “Version 1.4.2 is out! Embedding Videos Made Easy in Advanced Accordion, Tabs and Modal Popups!”
Some useful changes, thank you UABB staff.
Also, are your modules going to support Themer and connections?
It would be great if on the Video Module the Caption text was actually a caption beneath (or above) the video. Not it’s only available on hover. That doesn’t seem to make sense.
Thanks for the suggestion!
It has been forwarded to the concerned team, if possible we will surely add the required feature.