Hope you are enjoying the goodies we bring to you every week as a part of our birthday celebration! Until now, we’ve added 6 templates in the past two weeks, while we are working many more to release in next few days.
Today, I am here to introduce the Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder version 1.4.7. This update brings along a new module and bunch of other improvements.
Gravity Forms Styler
This was certainly one of the most requested and awaited feature by our customers. Gravity forms is a great plugin for creating amazing forms. But when it comes to the design, they are not as elegant and styling them is hard. So, here is a module that will help you style your Gravity Forms and make them look appealing and beautiful on your page. See demos.
Counters are great to show your numbers and stats. And if you’re a Beaver Themer user, you can do pretty interesting things. Like, display the number of posts in your particular categories? Or may be, fetch some dynamic data and show ratings. So we’re introducing a new Semicircle style in our existing counter module. See demos here!
Other Improvements and Fixes:
- Improvement: Advanced Post – Added “No Result Message” option for pagination
- Improvement: Advanced Post – Added match – unmatch filter in custom query builder
- Improvement: Advanced Post – Added “Sort by Meta” option in custom query builder
- Improvement: Advanced Post – Added “Remove Line Break” option
- Improvement: Counter – Circle stroke size now applying from inside
- Fixed: Advanced Post – Pagination visibility issue.
- Fixed: Contact Form – Text area and input placeholder alignment issues
- Fixed: Contact Form – RTL issue
- Fixed: Image Carousel – RTL issue
- Fixed: Info Box – RTL issue
- Fixed: Info List – Connector alignment and spacing issue
All set to try the new modules and improvements in UABB? Here is how you can update the plugin. If you have any questions or run into issues, do not hesitate to write to us or call for help in our Facebook group.
1 thought on “Introducing the Gravity Forms Styler and Semicircle Counters”
wonderful thank you so much for your great work and the new GravityForms module!