Hope you all are doing fine!
I am here to introduce a few features we’ve been working on. This will together build up to make the upcoming update of the Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder. We’ve just released the beta version of this update and will be glad if you could help us review this before we release it as UABB version 1.6.2.
Here is the changelog in brief:
- Improvement: Advanced Posts – Add custom field option to render custom meta-data on each post.
- Improvement: Advanced Posts – Equal height option for masonry layout and masonry filter.
- Improvement: Advanced Posts – Added custom icons option to arrows in Carousel layout.
- Improvement: Advanced Posts – Added new filter uabb_blog_posts_link_html to modify title link html or to remove link completely.
- Improvement: Advanced Posts – Render Beaver themer shortcodes in CTA text and button field.
- Improvement: Advanced Menu – Remove Submenu alignment dependency on parent menu.
- Improvement: Advanced Menu – Introduced new actions uabb_advanced_menu_before and uabb_advanced_menu_after.
- Improvement: Advanced Menu – Add overlay option to off canvas menu.
- Improvement: Advanced Menu – Add option to manage submenu width.
- Improvement: Advanced Menu – Submenu preview while making changes in submenu tab.
- Improvement: Button – Option to add photo. which allows using photo in place of an icon.
- Improvement: Price Box – Introduced new action uabb_price_box_button to add custom html after price box button
- Improvement: UABB menu capability changed to “manage_options”
- Improvement: Team – Added field connections support to the name option.
- Fixed: Row Separator – Prevent the output of empty div’s when no row separator is activated for the row.
- Fixed: Advanced Icons – Display icons if link is empty. In case of themer hide icons if link is empty.
- Fixed: Advanced Menu – Increase overlay z-index value.
- Fixed: Advanced Menu – Close icon styling for overlay and off-canvas menu.
- Fixed: Advanced Menu – Toggle button container width applying to whole menu container.
- Fixed: Advanced Posts – Fixed PHP error produced by canonical redirection on single post.
- Fixed: Advanced Posts – Number of posts to scroll issue on medium and small device in Carousel layout.
- Fixed: Dual Button – Custom Width on preview showing width of single button.
You can begin using the beta version of the Ultimate Addons and explore the changes. However, since this is not the final version of the update, we strongly recommend you to try these on your staging or local sites only.
You can refer to an article in our knowledge base that will introduce you to the Beta Versions of the Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder.
Like always, we love to get some cheers, feedback and suggestions to make sure we deliver the best. 🙂