Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder has one of the most used modules which helps enhance the look of your pages with interactive Advanced Tabs module.
Below are some key features of the module –
- Options to have Icons on Tab Title with Icon Position option
- Active Tabs styling and Layout options- Horizontal/Vertical
- Choose from Tab Appearance Options – Simple/Bar/Icon Fall, etc.
- Responsive Mode for Tabs with responsive Breakpoint option
- Ability to insert Content/Photo/Video Embed Code to Tabs content
- And also insert Saved Rows/Saved Module/etc to Tabs content while using with Beaver Builder Pro.
- Multiple Styling Options
- Easy & 100% Customization for Tabs Title, Content, & Icons
How to Use the Advanced Tabs module on Beaver Builder Page?
Step 1: First, search the panel for the “Advanced Tabs” Module, in the Beaver Builder Editor, and drag & drop the module onto the page.
Step 2: In the Tab Items tab, add or duplicate items and start editing individual items with Title. Tab Icon and Content as per your requirement.
Step 3: Visit the second tab of the module which is Tab where you can select the Tab layout – Horizontal/Vertical. Also, you can select the appearance on how the Tab is supposed look. Additionally, this Tab has padding, responsive options, etc to further style the Tab title section.
Step 4: The next Content section, it would help style the content of your tabs.
Step 5: If you want to change the typography of the Tabs and Content you can modify from the respective Tab/Content and further from the Typography tab.
Let’s see the settings in brief and how to make better use of it —
3) Explanation about the settings which we provide in the Advanced Tab
4) Please explain how the color settings work for all the Top Appearance options.