Many times, you would want to display all the products. But, at the same time, you might want to exclude some particular products. You can do this using the Woo – Products module.
The Query Builder of the Woo – Products module allows you to either display All Products or filter them as per your requirements. You can exclude particular products from a particular list using options listed under the Query tab.
Below are the available options:
- Exclude Product
- Start typing the product name and select it manually to exclude from the product list.
- For Example- If available products are X, Y, and Z. Selecting All Products option will display X, Y, Z products. But if you wish to exclude Y product then type Y in the text box. It will exclude the Y product from the list and will display only X and Z.
- Exclude Current Product
- If you wish to exclude currently displaying product from all product list to avoid a duplicate appearance, use this option. Set the toggle to exclude current product.
- For Example- If available products are X, Y, Z and they come under same category A. If products from category A set to display on all single product page. Then while viewing X product, all products including X will be displayed at the bottom of the page.
- To avoid the duplicate appearance of X opt to Exclude the Current Product so that only Y and Z will be displayed on X product page. Similarly, Y will be excluded from its single product page and X, Z will be displayed