After installing the Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder, you’ll see a slight change in the original UI of Beaver Builder, such as:
- A newly added “Section” panel
- The “Search” field
- A little change in the font style
Note: We have deprecated this feature in our earlier versions, and you won’t be finding the option in our latest versions
You can enable or disable the Beaver Builder UI by following three easy steps.
1. Click on UABB seen under Settings
2. Click on General Settings
3. You can Enable or Disable the UI using the option seen below
Disabling this option will give you your original Beaver Builder UI.
4. Save Settings