When you add a cell to the Table, you get an option to add an image/icon for the cell. When you edit the cell, under Advanced Options you can add image/icon.
- Global styling for the image/icon is available under the Style tab.
- Header Image Settings offers options to style image/icon for cells in Table Header.
- While Body Image Settings offers options to style image/icon for cells in Table Content.
- These are the global settings that will be applied to all image/icons in the Table Header / Table Content.
- Above global styling can be overridden to highlight or change particular cell’s image/icon.
- Global style options like color and size can be overridden by Advanced Settings for a particular cell.
- Edit the item, under Advanced Options > Icon / Image, you get the option to select icon or image. Here you can set the color/ size for the image/ icon.
- These are individual cell settings that will override the global settings.