Sometimes it is irritating for a user to search for specific table entry by scrolling table all the way down and up. Table module provides some cool options that allow a user to sort a table with few clicks and search for a particular section in minimum time.
Table module provides options to make the table sortable and searchable. Sortable tables are effective as they allow the user to sort the table by clicking on table headings. While searchable tables make searching task super easy for a user. It displays a search box for the table so that the user can search exact content from the table.
Table module also allows controlling the number of entries in a table.
Features tab in Table module list these settings-
- Enabling this option will display arrows in all table heading section.
- A user can sort table entries on the click of arrows in table headings.
- Clicking on the arrow will sort the table alphabetically.
- Enabling this option will display a search box above the table.
- A user can type the string or content that needs to be searched/filtered.
- The row that has matching content will be displayed.
Show Entries Dropdown
- This option let the user control the number of entries to display.
- A user can select a number of rows that should display.
You can enhance the design of Search / Show Entries Box from Style > Entries Dropdown and Search Field section. Color, Background, Border, Padding can be adjusted to match these boxes with your design theme.