Video Gallery module provides the feature to create a filterable gallery. Here are the steps –
Step 1 – Enable Filterable Video Gallery option.
- This option is available only for Grid layout.
- The setting can be found under Video (tab) > Filterable Tabs.
- Enabling this option will display all categories assigned for videos. See how to create categories in the next step.
- “All” Tab Label is a label to the main category, where all videos in the gallery will be displayed. Edit it if required.
- For option Default Tab on Page Load, read How to Display Specific Video Category Tab as a Default on Page Load?
- You can add Title for Filterable Tab. That will describe more about the filterable tabs and video gallery. Enable Title for Filterable Tab option and enter a title. You can customize the title under Style ( tab ) > Title.
Step 2 – Set categories for videos.
- The category names that are set to videos will display as Filterable Tabs title.
- In the below screenshot Lifestyle, Fitness are categories.
- You can directly assign categories to the video. See how to set categories for videos?
- For example – If video A has assigned to category Music. While video B has assigned to category Photography. Then Filterable Tabs will automatically display these 2 categories along with the main ‘All’ category. On clicking on any of the tab will display related video.
Step 3 – Customize Filterable Tabs.
- Category names will automatically display as Filterable Tabs.
- That means if you assign 5 different categories to videos, then 5 Filterable Tabs for all those categories will be created.
- You can completely customize Filterable Tabs with the settings under Style (tab) > Filterable Tabs.