On page load, you might have observed that, in the filterable tabs bar, the default “All” tab is active. You can change this and set another tab to be active on page load.
- The setting can be found under General > Filterable Photo Gallery
- Set Default Tab on Page Load to Custom.
- Enter a category name that you want to set as a default tab. The category name that you will enter will display as the active tab on the page load.
Note: Make sure you enter the exact same name for the category set for the image. Refer How to Set Categories for Images?
Here is an example of how it works –
- Consider some of the images are assigned a category Design. You wish to display the Design category tab active on page load.
- Now set Default Tab on Page Load to Custom and set Default Tab as Design ( make sure the name is exactly same as the category name set for the images )
- On the page load, the Design tab will be displayed as an active tab, and images that are assigned a category Design will display under it.